Retirement is an ever-changing concept that means different things to different people. To some, it is an opportunity to scale back on the amount of time spent at work. Others look for an opportunity to try a second career or to explore volunteer opportunities. Still others view it as an opportunity for leisure and travel.
However, with the variety of options, complexities of retirement savings vehicles, and uncertainties of longevity and inflation, the notion of your retirement may seem uncertain.
There are a myriad of different questions that need answers. I can help guide you by:
- Determining whether you are on track to meet your retirement goals
- Ascertaining whether you are able to retire early or how your situation changes if you work longer Modeling specific scenarios you desire (career changes, buying a new house, sale of a business, etc.)
- Analyzing the allocations of your retirement plans
- Establishing the optimal time to take social security
- Reviewing an appropriate retirement vehicle in which to invest your retirement savings
- Evaluating alternatives to lower your taxes during retirement