- A disciplined investment planning process is an important factor to long-term investment success.
- Investment portfolios should be customized to meet the objectives and risk tolerance of each client.
- There are a slew of financial products that can baffle even the most astute financial practitioners. To me, simplicity defeats complexity. If we 1) cannot understand it and/ or 2) cannot explain it in a manner that you can understand, then you should not be investing in it.
- Investments should be diversified across asset classes, markets and strategies.
- Investment planning should take into account a proactive tax strategy, as it is not necessarily what you earn but what you KEEP and PROTECT.
- A long-term approach allows us to take advantage of mispriced investments.
- As life evolves, so should your investment plan. I find it critical to reassess your financial plan along the way, incorporating new goals and lifestyle changes.
It is not my position to offer legal or tax advice. I encourage you to seek the advice of an attorney or accountant prior to making tax-related investment and/or insurance decisions.
Diversification may help reduce, but cannot eliminate, risk of investment losses.